Thursday 7 December 2006

Holidays!!!

Yeah! Since yesterday and the rest of the week... Holidays!! For once we won't have to wake up at half past seven a.m., we won't have to study all day, and we will be able to be around the house in pyjamas!!!
Not that I don't like normal days... they are very full, and I can't be bored. But from time to time, I like to be "free". I can read, sew, knit, write all day (after chores, of course) without anybody reminding me that I have to study first, with a free conscience, because I am not doing anything bad... It's just wonderful!! Only that I finished my lat book yesterday... And today afternoon, as it is holiday, the library is shut!!
I'll have to occupy my mind in something else. Well, we have the "Secret Familiar" game.
The 1st of December is a sort of special day. We all write our names in a piece of paper, and dump it in some bowl or something. Then, without looking, we take one paper out, and we have to buy a present for the person that has his/her name on the paper. Of course, it has to be secret.
Then, we secretly put the present in the person's plate at lunchtime the 1st of January, and everybody has a secret present!! It's lots of fun. It's called "Secret Familiar" because we only do it between our family.
I LIKE WINTER AND IT'S FUN!!!!!

No comments: