Wednesday 31 January 2007

Correction: A Woderful Winter (After All)

Well, yes, isn't it funny?
A couple of days after I had complained about our hot winter (see "A Disgraceful Winter"), the temperatures dropped down, and it began to freeze a lot and to be real cold. The weather forecast even said it could snow everywhere!! Well, it hasn't--yet!! I hope it will snow, because since we're here, it has snowed every single winter. Right now its really foggy, and raining. I can hardly see out of the window!!
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!!!!!
Great, at last, we're having cold!! Not in my bedroom, thou. I have the stove on. Let me go and check the thermometer.
... ... ... ... ... ...
Yeah, right! It's twenty-one degrees Centigrade (that's 69,8 Fahrenheit)
A couple of days ago we had to go somewhere, and it was fun, because we had to scrape the ice off the windows and everything. Then we got our hands frozen, because it was awfully cold in the car, but I still got them on!! =) =D
Now you may be thankful, because I went outside in the rain and cold especially to go and see the temperature. Wow, it's not as cold as it should be, but well, it's 9 degrees C (that's 45,5 F).
Anyway, this morning the weather report said that tomorrow is going to be colder, the temperatures are going to drop even more, and it DOES look like snow outside! =)
I wish it would snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: