Tuesday 6 February 2007

A Wonderful Weekend

AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!! The silly computer worked!!
This wonderful weekend was wonderful because of our Uncle. Well, we hadn’t seen him for AGES!!!!!! He arrived home Friday afternoon, and left Sunday. Between these almost three days we’ve had splendid times. Friday afternoon, just before supper, Uncle played with Al at an OTHELLO game (at an OTHELLO game? NO SIR!!! Hundreds of OTHELLO games!!). I just sat there and helped Uncle a little because he didn’t know the game (he did wonderfully well, and he was winning me at a game he played with me=[), and from time to time I read pieces of “Tom Sawyer”, or whatever this book is called.
Then Saturday afternoon we went to the beach to skate. We didn’t skate AT the beach, but at a wonderfully smooth walk that’s just by the beach, just perfect for skating. Wendy preferred walking with the grown-ups, but Bro, Al, Jess and I skated. Bro with his skateboard, Al and I with roller skates (I skate since six. Al is still learning), and Jess with his scooter. My, that was so much fun!! We raced, laughed, cheered and were so happy!! We had a great time.
It was sad to see Uncle go. He’s such a jolly, wonderful person!!

No comments: