Saturday 24 February 2007

I'm Back!!

Hey!! Were you wonderin' what had happened to me? Thought I forgot? You're wrong!! And now I'm back...
I'll tell you why this absence... I've been ill. I'm still ill, but I'm better, so I can get out of bed. Phiew! If you could see my nose, it's red and dry from blowing it so much!! We’ve ALL had a bad cold... ALL but Papa and Mama. Wendy got ill Wednesday last week, but now she is fine. Jess got ill last Saturday, and is still coughing a lot and yesterday the fever came back. But he hasn't any today... Thankfully!! Well, the, Bro and Al got ill last Tuesday, and wow, when I was thinking, Well, for once, I'll be the only one of us children that won't get ill!! (Bro had been the one 'till then), last Wednesday I woke up coughing, feeling weak and feeling awful. I had fever, and a bad cold, just like everyone else. Then yesterday, Friday, the fever dropped (it didn’t let Bro, but at least it dropped), but then, during supper, I jess and I felt funny again, and boom! Fever up again! This morning we all felt better, thou now I'm going back to bed... Bye!!

No comments: