Thursday 15 February 2007

Warm again! >=(

Honestly! I'm impatient for summer to come!! Some of you will probably think, How come, if my favourite season is winter? Well, now it’s my urn to ask you something: HOW CAN I ENJOY SOMETHING THAT ISN’T WHAT IT’S SUPPOSED TO BE?????????????????? At least, I can enjoy summer, even if it’s SO hot, by going to the swimming pool, seeing friends, not having to study…
I really thought that AT LAST we would have a real winter, but it was only a cold spell. Yesterday at eleven o’clock it was already 17 degrees Celsius (that’s 62,6 Fahrenheit). And, well, it was cold for a couple of weeks, and that’s all.

Wendy is ill. Mama is also, and I’m not feeling well either (soar throat, headaches…) Bro had a soar throat also… I think we have all have a cold, or something… we’ve had a cool morning. Getting up later than usual, no studying, and we’ve also watched a PINGU film. It’s so funny!! We watched GEORGE OF THE JUNGLE yesterday afternoon. That film is wonderfully hilarious (I love this word =·]). In case you haven’t seen it, you should. It’s so funny!! It’s like TARZAN, but you can’t compare it. There’s this guy that when he was a baby he got lost in the jungle, and he grew up there, and now is a man, and there’s this girl that is doing a research in the jungle, and then her fiancée visits her, and he takes her away, and they find a lion, and he escapes, leaving the girl alone (COWARD!!) Then George comes into action, and he saves her, (of COURSE), and they live such funny adventures (by the way, I forgot to mention that George has a fiend that is a talking ape, and a doggie… Well, and elephant that aspires to be a dog… =]) It’s SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!! It ends like in KING LION (I haven’t seen this film, and I don’t want to, but I know the way it ends). George and Ursula (the girl) marry, have a boy, and George presents him to the jungle animals on top of a rock. It’s a really funny film!!

No comments: