Friday 16 February 2007

I Feel Very Blessed

Today I was so happy, I felt so happy, and I acted so happy! I feel very blessed by God. It's been very warm, and it has been such a beautiful day, I felt full of joy and happiness, I felt like singing, dancing and jumping like crazy. I don't know if it has ever happened to you. It was like as if my heart was about to burst, I felt so happy. And I have so many reasons why!! I have loving parents, two older siblings, two younger siblings, a wonderful family, wonderful friends (I got J's letter today!!!! Love you!), and so many, many other things!!

We had Bro's guitar concert yesterday!! That was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!! He plays so wonderfully well! I just enjoyed the concert so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Gem,

Thanks a lot for your blog. It makes me smile when I'm so alone. It's kind of frustrating to be this way but your comments make me laugh and smile!

Thanks so much.

Loves you,

Your Cousin Anders Viking ;-]