Thursday 12 April 2007

Funny!

I think that's the second time I write this title...
Anyway, what I find funny is this: I have a friend from Brazil who used to live here, but last October she had to go back there. Before she went away she gave me a little notebook that she had bought I don't know where. On the front (on the plastic cover of the notebook) there is a little girl winking, and under it, there is this written:

"Hope This Card Bring Happiness
My Fincere Greedings,the Coming Year On The
fullest Meassure"

Just like this, without the space after the Greedings (which actually should be greetings) and the rest mistakes. It was sweet of her to give me this little notebook, but after she had gone I read the cover and realized. I laughed sooooooooooo much!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a diary that says on the cover:

"Love is a lake. Will you cum with me?"

:)