Wednesday 25 April 2007

A Leetl Problem...

Dear everyone who check this blog frequently (and not so frequently):

It is my sad obligation to tell you that I won't be able to post photos of our trip to Madrid. I have found many complications in the process I used to use when I wanted to post a photo on the blog, and after trying for the hundredth time I decided that this didn't happen just for the sake of it. The errors on the programme, the suddenly disappearance of everything I had done until now... Well, I decided that God didn't want me to do this, so what I'll do is... tell you that...

If anyone wants photos from Madrid, and by the way, a copy of the journal I wrote, e-mail me, and I will make it reach you.

Have a good day.

Gem of the Jampot has spoken.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wyatt anders???
this your blog?
must be a cool guy

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Wanted you to know I got your letter (thanx!).
How did you find out about our web-site? Feel free to link us to your blog.
Blessings,
Allison Bontrager