Friday 27 April 2007

Hey Everyone!

My dear friends, family and everyone else!! It's only a week fro my birthday EXACTLY from this point (10:20 p.m.). I AM SO IMPATIENT!! This is also because most of my friends told me "I'll send you something for your birthday", and things like that, and also because Mummy always plans something different for each of our birthdays (she has six birthdays to plan!!) So you can understand my impatience... I am so happy, and grateful to have my family and all my friends...!
And well, I'm going to be FOURTEEN!!!!!! When I was ten, I used to think, "Boy, my sister is fourteen. Wow, she is so old! What a responsibility!" And now, wow, I am the one who is going to be fourteen... AND I'M SO HAPPY!!!
I just can't seem to wait... A month ago, when I was at my friend's house, in Madrid, and it was late at night but we were still talking, I used to exclaim, only a month for my birthday!! And I am already here... ONLY A WEEK FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!
During today's lunch Mummy told me that she had dreamed that it was already my birthday, and that the post was PACKED with bumpy letters and big parcels with my name written all over it... So I'm not the only one who is expecting this special day! (At least for me...)
I know two people who were born the same day as me... A friend from Colorado, and my Papa's cousin. I have them in my mind so... If you are the one that I'm talking about, don't be surprised if you find an e-mail waiting for you... :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, ok, don't worry, I won't forget your birthday, good strategy to remind absent-minded people that your bd is nearing...

;-D

Anonymous said...

Dearest Gem,

I am very happy your birthday is approaching! You are getting to be a beautiful young lady. Not because I imagine it, but because I know it. Hope to see you again soon sometime.

Una abraçada!

Anders Viking