Monday 26 September 2011

Mountains

As I was going through some pictures I took last summer on Friday night, I found these mountain photos from a family meeting we had in late August. For some reason I thought about that Psalm which says "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows His handiwork." (Psalm 19:1), and started wondering about how many verses in the Psalms mention the mountains in such a way. Therefore I started searching. It was an encouragement to me (Friday was a tough day!), and thought I would share the pictures and the verses with you.

"Your righteousness is like the great mountains; Your judgments are a great deep;" Psalm 36:6
"(He) who established the mountains by His strength, being clothed with power" Psalm 56:6 
"As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds His people from this time forth and forever." Psalm 125:2

Isn't creation beautiful?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww, these pics are from you!!?? wonderful creation! blessings