Friday 21 September 2007

New Post!!

Well, my dear readers, here I am.
I haven't been posting lately (and I DO have a good enough reason! ;]) because school started Wednesday last week, and with that, music, helping Mama around the house and everything, there wasn't much time to spend on my blog... :(
Well, but here I am.
So far I am enjoying my 9th grade, I find it very interesting. Specially Biology... I just LOVE Biology, and to learn new things about God's creation... really, the more I learn the more amazed I am! I am studying about cells, and am enjoying it inmensly.
Social Studies, Math, Language (English, Spanish and Catalan, maybe including French in the future, :]), Nature Studies, Technology, Writin, and something more I'm SURE I'm forgetting include my studies this year. Oh, yeah, I was forgetting Physics!! That's what I'm going to study this year, and I'm sure I'm going to enjoy it...
These are all the news for now! Love to everybody!

No comments: