Thursday 27 September 2007

Kalina and Dalina the Leeks

Kalina and Dalina the Leeks are twins. Let us start by Kalina.

Kalina uses lipstick, and she likes to have her hair (leaves) in a pony tail, with a red bow. She doesn’t like dresses, but always wears a skirt and a T-shirt with a pink bee printed on it.
Kalina usually dislikes jewlery but she has a beautiful necklace which her boyfriend gave her that she always has on. She likes dancing and country music, she likes studying physics but hates Maths and Languages, and is very bad at singing and at taking care of children.

Dalina always wears cowboy jeans and boots, and a sky-blue-and-sun-yellow stripped blouse. Her hair (leaves) is always loose, even when it’s very windy or very hot. She hates cosmetics but paints her nails white with chalk. She has two rings from her grandmother, is boyfriendless and LOVES to sing and play harp. Dalina likes to yoodle like they do in the Alps, and opera. She is good at Biology and Languages, but is like her sister (NO, I’m not! She’s like me!) in Maths. She keeps mice for pets, and enjoys babysitting.


Don’t ask me… I was told to write an essay about “Character Development” and to “choose a vegetable and create a character from it”, and to “be as silly as you like!”. So I did this up…
Favourite, anyone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was given projects as interesting as this one when I was in school... the most exciting writing I was ever asked to do for writing was something like "What did you do last weekend". Duhh.

Suggestion for creative writing which I would do on my own: Write down a list of animals, a list of places in the world, and a list of occupations (taxi driver, circus manager, hairdresser, etc.) Then cut them all in little papers, fold them, and put them in three separate bags, one for each type. Then, when you feel like writing but aren't too inspired, take one of each without looking and write a story about it! Imagine, for example, that you've picked out "elephant", "Antartica" and "ballet dancer". What story could you write about that? It sounds like fun, doesn't it?

Try and see!!

Anonymous said...

Funny!