Thursday 4 October 2007

Music

Yesterday afternoon I had two wonderful hours to enjoy the wonderful thing called "MUSIC".
This year my parents have decided to let me go to Music Theory Lessons, along with Musical Ensamble Lessons! Last year I only took Flute Lessons, but this year I'm happy to say that I'm going to the other two!
Yesterday was my first day of lessons, and I had a wonderful time with new friends. I already knew two or three, but most of them were unknown to me. And we had so much fun! Especially during Musical Ensamble Lessons... people there are very friendly and fun to be with, and we laughed, joked, and whenever we could, played together!
I feel so blessed... I'm so happy!
This afternoon I have Flute Lessons. I am looking forward to seeing my flute teacher again, and to enjoy her joyful laugh. We're good friends, Laura and I. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings, Pied Piper of the Travesering! And enjoy the ensembling as well! :)
The Jungle Uncle