Monday 24 September 2007

Psalms 125:1-2

They that TRUST in the Lord shall be as MOUNT ZION which cannot be REMOVED, but abideth FOR EVER.
As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the Lord is round about HIS PEOPLE from henceforth even FOR EVER.

These two verses have always been a blessing to me. Whenever my mind was troubled about something, or I was worried, I just had to think about these two verses, and I was comforted. The Lord is around us FOR EVER! How wonderful is His word, how wonderful He is!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing these two verses! They are indeed a blessing and so good to recall again and again!

I love you, Gem!

Anders Viking

Anonymous said...

Always trustworthy, always faithful is He!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful verses! He is our strength now and forevermore...what would we do without Him?

Anonymous said...

Amen! The Lord is SO WONDERFUL!!!