Monday 19 May 2008

Clips!

When the day is rainy, you are quite bored, and you have a box full of clips, such as...
...this one...

...without really wanting to, the little light bulb on top of your head shines very bright.
And so, what is supposed to be a piece of metal covered in coloured plastic comes to be a very amusing and useful thing indeed.

I like them. They are lots of fun!

And so I started to make a string out of it, one at a time...

...like this...

I didn't really realize how many they were... It took me a lot of time to join them all in one line!

See, it was so long I could do plenty of figures!

A good zig-zag... I really advise you to try it.

And of course, a coloured snail! I wonder if the is a true one that has so many colours...

I did groups of the colours too! Now letsee...
I have a list...

38 dark blue clips.
25 red clips.
23 red clips.
20 green clips.
20 white clips.
17 yellow clips.
15 purple clips.
15 sky blue clips.
13 orange clips.
9 black clips.

With a total of one hundred and ninety-five clips.

And, by the way, for those who were wondering, yes - I did try to skip with the clip "rope", and no - it didn't work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it looks like paperclips can be more interesting than i thought! are you sure you counted correctly?