Saturday 3 May 2008

Last Everything

The sun has risen to...
The last day of fourteen years old.
Last time I'll see my friends being fourteen years old.
Last time they will see me being fourteen years old.
Last morning, last afternoon, last night, of my fourteenth year.
Last "Good Morning" and "Good Night" of my fourteenth year.

Last Everything Of My Fourteenth Year! Today Is The Last Day!

UaaaaaaaA!! I'm even scared of being fifteen! I look over my shoulder and think of everything I've done this year, all that I've gone through, good things and bad things, all that I've said, done and thought. Good times with old friends and new friends too, studies and new knowledges, sunny days and rainy days. I look back, and I give thanks for everything, because everything has been an experience from which I have learnt something, if patience or humility, everything has helped me.

And to my family and friends... I thank you because you love me even though I am a disaster and a bubble head, and spend my days in the clouds... thank you because you have always been there for me when I needed you, because you have always helped me, you have laughed with me, and even cried with me, because you have always had patience with me when I messed things up, and well... I can't thank you enough.

I just love you all so much, and I hope we continue this way for always.

I feel so blessed. My heart overflows with joy and happiness. I thank God for everything in my life. Because He made it this way. Because He has everything planned, and everything is in His hands, and I don't have to fear.

I'm going to be fifteen!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy last 14 year-old-day, my birdie! Love you lots - The Jungle Uncle

Anonymous said...

AND NOW --- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! 15 sweet years for a brunette beauty! Luv ya! The Jungle Uncle

Anonymous said...

I remembered and meant to call you but was out the whole day. I hope you had an awesome birthday and that you get many, many more!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Gem! Hope you had a wonderful day.