Tuesday 6 May 2008

Fifteen!

Last Sunday was of the best days of my life. I really had a great time!
Two families came to spend the day with us, and well... this year I'll post pictures instead of writing a huge story like last year...
So here they go! :)

My presents! An alarm clock from my parents, two anklets as a special gift from Mummy, a tin whistle from my older sister, earphones from my older brother, stickers from my little brother, an "A" from my littlest brother, and the toy frog from one of the families. I got a top from the other family. ^^

My best friend came, and gave me this beautiful heart necklace... (I'm wearing my new top too)

And this bracelet... we have it the same!

The cake! Yummy, it was delicious! And I blew the fifteen candles all at once, too! :)

The "A" my littlest brother gave me... I think it's very cute! ^^

The whole day was wonderful. The weather was splendid, and nice and warm. We walked, talked a lot, tried my new presents... it was just... wonderful! SO many people remembered, I can't even begin to count them! They really made my birthday special.
And I am fifteen!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm the first one to "sing" happy Birthday in your blog!!!
It must be so neat to be in that age when Spaniards can sing "quince aƱos tiene mi amoooooor" to you... you'll soon be surrounded by possible suiters! :-D

Titimoooooo -Love ya!

Your cuz,

Andreu

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you did have a wonderful day. Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Facilitats cuca!! cordons, ara et podrien cantar allo de "QUINE ANOS TIENE MI AMOR..." del Duo Dinamico.
Una abracada cusi-neta!!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, beautiful!!
i still gotta give u something! mwahahaha heheh naww just something i drew.....quite a while ago, like a month! ;)
luv ya cutie! hope to see you soon, are u coming on the 18th??? im not sure if ill have the beach party or not...its supposed to rain saturday bleeek...but yeahh....ok ttyl!

Anonymous said...

¡Me alegro mucho de que fuera tan bien! Los regalos son muy bonitos xD.
¡Un beso!