Friday 16 May 2008

Sil*]

anjihetta's photo from 5/16/08

Sil*]

Today is Silvia's birthday! And I'm writing here about her. Because it's her birthday. Because she is a wonderful girl. Because she is my friend. Because she is... SHE!
When we are together, we always have a great time. Talking without stopping, joking all the time, teasing each other mutually... she is unique!

So since today she is seventeen, I'm going to say thank you to her because:

Bcause* from the start she considered me her friend.
Bcause* even though I am a silly, chatty teenager, she loves me all the same!
Bcause* I have always been able to tell her everything, and I can trust her.
Bcause* she's always listened to me, and helped me.
Bcause* I can talk in English with her! ^^
Bcause* she was the first one to... introduce me. :P
Bcause* we have many opinions and tastes in common.
Bcause* we can talk and share opinions on intelligent subjects.
Bcause* she is like an older sister!
Bcause* she is a good sport and I can tease her.
Bcause* she likes music! :D:D
Bcause*... she is Sil... and with that, all is said.

Silvia, you don't know how I love you, I wish you the best on such a special day! God Bless You!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AAAAWWWW THANK YOU DARLINGGG!!!
YOU ARE PRECIOUS!
a priceless gemm!!!
^^ that was sooo sweeeeet!
the same goes for all of you of course.....you "caer me bien" form the start ;)
i lloooooveeee you soooooo muccchhhh beautifuL!!!!!!
see you........in.....ONE WEEK>>>
gonna be THE BEST!!!!!!
tQ tQ tQ tQ tQ
siL