Thursday 15 May 2008

Kittie!

Last Saturday we visited some dear friends of ours, this family, and we really had a great time!
They had a cute little black and white cat with green eyes that I liked very much, and therefore I took many pictures of it. Here are my favourites!

Somehow, Oreo (that was her name) thought that my Mummy's lap was comfotable, even thought she was crossing her legs.

Here you have her again, like a queen, looking at... something on the floor...?

I, of course, had a great time caressing her... you could hear her purring half a mile away! :)

A really closer look... cute nose!

Then she hid under the table, but I could take pictures of her even there (haha, she didn't escape! I had this feeling she didn't like photos... she almost scratched my camera after a photo with flash! :S). Anyway, I think she was trying to hide...

One has to keep herself clean... even before a camera taking a photo of her. (Manners...!)

I don't really know what to say about that one... maybe she was calculating the jump she had to do to go back on the floor.

Aha! This one is my favourite! Comfortable on Kevin's shoulder. And now I am saying it seriously, I could hear the kitty purring from where I was taking the picture.

Awww, I like this one very much too. She looks like she is saying, "Who, me? Nah, I'm just a cute little purring thing!"
I just like her eyes so much.

We really had fun that day, only it rained all the time, during the whole day, and I wasn't able to go outside and check the little woods they had at the back. I bet I could have taken plenty more pictures! :)
I hope we can see them again! We had good talks and lunch was delicious!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!
I was gonna write in our language but it's too hard right now! My head hurts and I'm in the middle of doing homework (while chatting)!
I love oreo, and i think i need a little purring black and white cat in my life :)
You need to tell me what books you've been reading lately, and if you like the ones I brought over. Right now I am reading a book called The Book Thief, which is about a german girl in Nazi Deutschland, who has a jew hiding in her basement. She likes books so much that she has stolen 3 of them. Something cool about this book is that it's narrated by death, which is cool and creepy at the same time.
You can't complain about this comment, now can you?
Muah!

Anonymous said...

hey pretty girl! cute cat, is it kevin and olga's?? :)
hehehe i love little kitties like tha babies babies best :) we have some in our yard now, lydia holds them once in a while...see you.......next satudrayyyyy DONT FORGET!!! :) sleepover, and then beach here wee come watch out for da girls! lol