Thursday 10 July 2008

Don Juan De Noche

I have decided to dedicate a post exclusively to a flower named "Don Juan de Noche", which means "Sir Night John", or literally "Sir John of Night", which has no sense. :P These flowers have very bright colours, and come out at night, which is the reason I have taken this pictures late in the evening. ~Enjoy them! :)

This is the first picture I took of one of them...

I liked this one because it has so much pink-red.

This one caught my attention because it seemed like the pink-red in it slowly faded into the yellow... you can see that it gets mixed, as if it faded.

This one... well, it has a lot of pink-red, but you can also see the unfolded flower by it... it's like a fist!

This flower is yellow, as you see, with white. I would have liked to take more pictures of the white flowers, but they seem to open even later, so there weren't many open yet.

Well... what to say about this one? That it's probably my favourite! It's the heart of a flower, and it looks like fire!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged. See my blog for the rules.

Anonymous said...

Those are some nice shots...love the colors...and what wonderful artist God is! Amazing creation, that's for sure.