Wednesday 2 July 2008

Talk About...

...serious, responsible teenagers, and reliable, and blah, blah, blah...

siL: wassup?
Anjihetta: the ceiling!
siL: oh! no!
siL: really?
siL: how tragic!
siL: what shall we do?
Anjihetta: well I don't really know!
Anjihetta: it's really something awesome!
siL: yeah tell me about it!
Anjihetta: well I dunno!
Anjihetta: I actually walked in the room
Anjihetta: and you know,
Anjihetta: kinda like yawned really hard
Anjihetta: and I looked up
Anjihetta: AND THERE IT WAS! :O:O:O
siL: wow
siL: that only happened to me once
siL: I wrote about it in my diary!
siL: I was soo... thrilled.
Anjihetta: I shall have to write it also
Anjihetta: it's something so unusual!

Yeah, not so much... :P
Note: Anjihetta is also Gem, that is, the author of this blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha wow! so the ceiling was UP? it didn't fall did it?

Anonymous said...

As long as it's not the sky, and falling... ;)
RT