Saturday 12 July 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Bethany!
Here are the rules:
  1. Answer the questions asked
  2. Link my blog to yours.
  3. Tag other people and comment on their blogs to let them know they've been tagged.
Questions:

Who is your favourite author and why?
Well, I'm not sure. I've enjoyed reading many books by different authors... but most likely, the ones I've liked most are Laura Ingalls Wilder's collection of books, because they are her biography written in a very inspiring way, and Richmal Crompton's, because they are very funny and I've learned many new jokes from her character, William.

What is your favourite book? (excludes the Bible)
I don't know! There are way too many books I like.

What is your favourite Bible verse, passage, or chapter?
1st Corinthians 13

What is your favourite animal?
The killer whale, also known as the orca.

What is your favourite girl's name?
Miriam, Lucy, Abigail...

What is one of the silliest things you've done?
When I was a little girl, my Mummy was mopping the landing. She told me not to put my hands in the water... and, well, I didn't. I put my foot in it!, and then ran all the way to my room, that she'd already mopped.

What is your earliest memory?
I was in England, at my Grandparents' house, and I was pushing a very small pink push-chair with a little ball and a bottle in it. I was just one year old.

And now I tag Hannah, Sil, Nathan and Andreu.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I know some things about you that I didn't know before. I like all those girls names as well. There are so many nice ones it's hard to choose

Anonymous said...

I"d go for Nahum 1:7 myself...
Cheers,
ROGER

Anonymous said...

thanks for the post! i loved it :D
when i get the time, i'll post my version. :)

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry I haven't been "here" for this long time. I am planning to blog again soon, meaning I am planning the content I'll put. So stay tuned!

Love ya!

Your cuz Andreu