Friday 24 April 2009

Friday

It's Friday.
Okay, what does one feel when she has come to the end of a school week?

  • Thankfulness
  • Happiness
  • Energy (yes, even after a long, tyring week!)
  • Full of ideas and plans for the weekend
  • Joy!
  • Satisfaction

This week had been a wonderful week! I can't believe how quickly it has gone by. It has been full of wonderful times, funny memories, laugh moments... but let's explain what has happened.

Monday: It was an awesome day. I started with a good foot, and had a Spanish syntax exam. It went wonderfully and I had a great time doing it (yes, call me weird).

Tuesday: It was another great day, though it was a little harder for me because it's a bit of a difficult day. I have the subjects I like less, though I like all of them. We also had a Catalan exam, which wasn't so brilliant. Oh well!

Wednesday: It must be one of my favourite days this week. We have afternoons free on Monday, and we were able to advance a lot on our project. Also, I was able to attend my littlest brother's theatre representation! It was fantastic and I had a wonderful time.

Thursday: The best day in the whole week, for sure. It was St. George's day over here, and we didn't have school day, but the school itself organised various activities. I won first place in the Spanish prose competition, and I stood in front of the whole school! That was exciting. And later in the afternoon I went to the swimming pool with a school friend.

Friday: Today... well, it was another very satisfactory day. I had my English test - it went great, by the way, - and various lessons. And now I'm planning, thinking and trying to figure out when to do what. I really enjoy my busy, blessed life, in case you were wondering!

1 comment:

Hoijof said...

wowowowowoow hoy me espera un día estresado a mi... aix... a mi no me gusta estar estresado... como se nota que eres Annística.... jejejeje pásalo bien este finde, valeee .pregunta. sipsip

.caritaconsonrisa.