Wednesday 22 April 2009

Photo Dare

Okay, I've just realised that long, long ago, my friend Bethany tagged me, and now, three months and a day later, I'm going to carry out my duty.

Rules:

1. Be brave and post the scariest picture you can find of yourself.
2. Tag one other person, more if you'd like but this is a dangerous game.
3. Go hide in your closet when your done.

So, I'm going to post this picture, and quickly go and hide in my closet.
At a friend's house, when a bunch of friends got together and started being crazy - scary, right?


I tag...

JoyGirl
Estrelleta and my camera

*hidinginmycloset*

3 comments:

Dorie Wolford said...

not really that scary...you're hiding already in the picture. no need to move to the closet!

Anonymous said...

Good, point, Sophie...!
Have you checked your Gmail...

Eliweski said...

Hey Moonshaw!! I taught you that!! It's Mr. Napkinface!! You should have a spoon in your mouth and pretend you're smoking a pipe... xD Great blog!!!