Friday 24 April 2009

Dumb, Lazy And Comfortable

This is Catacomb.

Nah, don't worry, that's just one of my many nicknames for him. But doesn't he look dumb and lazy?

Dumb, lazy, and comfortable.

Didn't I tell ya?? I was studying outside, doing some homework, and one time I got up to do something I don't remember, well, I came back, and this is how I found the 3S's

Nay, but I love him...


I love him... in spite of this. I was concentrated in studying my Catalan, so I wasn't paying any attention to him, and when I do that he gets mad, and consequently, I got bitten today. Nasty thing...

But he's cute.^^

3 comments:

bek axe said...

Oh he's so adorable!!!!

Hannah Nicole said...

Cute!

My neighbor's cat (Lucy) scra[ed up Belle's (my neighbor, eight years old) back. :O!

Yeah, I hardly ever have time....:)

Hannah

Anonymous said...

track is competitive running. I run the mile and I race against other schools. get it? it is a sport