Saturday 20 June 2009

I Was Tagged!

As a follower of Elránia, I have been tagged!

What is your favourite song? I have no idea, I don't think I have a favourite.

What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time? It depends, I might read a book, take a walk, play piano/flute... :P

What is your favourite animal? The killer whale!

Do any family members follow your blog? Not that I know of, but I know they check it often.

Do you like to sing? YES! I sing all the time!

What is your favourite YouTube video? "What are you thinking/sinking about?". It's hilarious!

Do you play an instrument? Yes, I know how to play the flute, the recorder, the piano and the tin-whistle.

What grade are you in? I'm going to start 11th grade, I think.

Do you get a lot of comments on your blog? I can't complain at all! :) You are all awesome... =)

Do you like nature? Absolutely!!!!

Do you believe in fairies? When I daydream, I do... *dreamy look at the horizon*

Are you crazy? I've suspected that's the case more than once. :D

Do you have a playlist? Yes

What are your three favorite books? These Happy, Golden Years (Laura Ingalls Wilder), Anne's House of Dreams (Lucy Maud Montgomery), and Pride and Prejudice (Jane Austen).

What are your three favorite movies? Gladiator, The Last of the Mohicans, and La Vita E Bella

Do you like to listen to music? Yes, I do!

Do you have a cell phone? Not yet

Do you have an iPod? Nope

What is your longest post? I guess my stories about Bible Camp =P

How many times have you started a tag? I have no idea!

How many time have you been tagged? Way too many times to remember... :P

Have you ever ridden a horse? Yup, and loved it!

Do you like your blog signature? Yes, but I hardly ever use it

Are you hungry? I'm always hungry. =S

What's the weather? Unsettled, haha. Hot, rain, stuffy, sunny... who knows?

What is your favorite song on your playlist? I don't know if I like Elegie or Sona better.

When is your birthday? 4th May

Are you tired? Not really.

Are you on vacation right now? Yes!!

Are you bored? No! I hardly ever get bored. =)

What is your name? MoonShaw... :P

What time is it right now? 11:10 pm

What is your least favorite book? VIRUS, it's yucky.

What is your least favorite movie? Can't think of one right now...

How are you feeling right now? It depends... I can feel many things at once.


Well, folks, that's it! I'm going to tag my sister LSEP, JoyGirl, Eli and Rachael.

2 comments:

Hoijof said...

aixxxx, ya estoy aquíiii >< que sabes que he tenido unos días bastante.. días... jejej jopetas... pero bueno, ya más o menos voy volviendo a la normalidad .abroparéntesis. mentira.. jajaja nunca he sido normal... .caritasilvando. .cierroparéntesis. así que ya me pasaré más por aquí, oks .pregunta. y bueno... que ya me pasaré más... lo dicho... sísí.. nos vemos, vale .pregunta. pasa un buen día mañana anji, ya sabes.

A Y S

p.d. .caritasacandolalengua.

Hannah Marie said...

I'm glad you liked the tag!