Saturday 13 June 2009

Misc Of Pics

Hello, everyone! [smile]
I was just browsing around my memory card, which is full, by the way, and thought I would share these pictures with you. I know some are random, silly or really without any kind of sense, but I hope you don't mind... [wink]

I know... this one is scary. But I really like it!

Just some roses our neighbour gave us girls...

The beauty of a Roman construction... ah, I really enjoy those visits!

Okay, so far this one is my favourite! Being silly with my sister, and playing our tin whistles. My Papa took this picture, and I think it's hilarious.

Ladybird! I was delighted to discover the first ladybird this Spring, and while taking pictures of it I discovered there was tons of them! So there is more coming...

Fluffiness... I just love these weeds. I think they are so... well, fluffy.

So we knew who the culprit was... [grin]

Super random, I know... I think a friend took it by surprise, and I like it... :P

6 comments:

Severus said...

Fluffy? Fluffy?! Ostres, per fi entenc la broma del nom del gos de tres caps d'en Hagrid...

Estrelleta said...

I especially like the tin whistles ones, very impresive and creative!

Jare said...

I really like the top one.
Is it your profile pic too? It looks super cool =)

BTW
Tanks for following our blog=)

-Lib

Hannah Nicole said...

Cool pictures! :D

joygirl said...

oooohh, i loved 'em all!! :D thanks for posting them! <3

Hoijof said...

Me quedo con la primeraaa >< sísí jejeje y bueno, que las demás no es que no me gusten, eh .pregunta. pero la primera es super super xaxiii .abroparéntesis. toma palabreja... jajaa .cierroparéntesis. aixx yo tengo un ojo de esos en mi móvil... jejeje bueno, esos esos no, pero se parece, eh .pregunta. ya ves que cosas a contarte en un comen.. que parece más una carta pero bueno... jejeje ya sabes .caritaugiñandoelojoconsonrisa.

A Y S