Friday 5 June 2009

Secondary School Graduate

I still can't believe it. I'm actually finished with Secondary School! I was talking to a friend a couple of days ago, and told her how happy I was the finals were over. Then she asked me, "How does it feel to be a Secondary School Graduate?"
The thought struck me like a slap.

I am a Secondary School Graduate.

It feels both great and awful. I sometimes think now how I would like to be that little girl in pigtails and frilly dresses that used to run around and talk to everyone. I am growing up, I am actually turning into a young lady. Yikes!!!

A couple of weeks ago, I so wanted to be over with everything and start vacations. I thought about summer, warmth, free time, etc., but as the day grew closer I became aware of something. School has turned out to be such an important part of my life!!
Most importantly, I learnt things, but I have such great friends and teachers over there, and so many lovely memories. I had an awesome time with them, and I miss them already.
And now it's over. I'll be starting college next year. Many of my class mates will be gone and it won't be the same. I just feel kind of... empty. Things change as time passes by, I know... but... I sometimes don't like change.
I want to thank all those people that made this school year so awesome.

Gente, para los que no lo hayan entendido, sólo decir que gracias por haber hecho este curso tan genial. Gracias por todos los ratos que hemos pasado juntos, por todas las risas, por todas las bromas, por todas las paridas que nos hemos montado. De verdad, gracias... espero volver a veros a menudo(K)
¡Os echo de menos!

5 comments:

Severus said...

Felicitats! Que passis un bon estiu, t'ho has guanyat.

Hoijof said...

mmmmmmm Ficidadessssss jajaja bueno, que no te preocupes, vale. pregunta. que esto ya ta y ahora lo que venga no te tiene que asustar nain de nain, okko .pregunta.
así que ya sabes .abroparéntesis. esto va con doble sentido jajaja .cierroparéntesis.

Nos vemos.

jedi knight Obi-wan Kenobi said...

ya a acabado el insti? no quedan unas dos semanas, desde cierto punto de vista, xd
que notas as sacado?(espero que buenas .D )
que te vaya bien el verano

Obi-wan Kenobi

ROGER TRUCKER said...

Molt be, cuca! Quins plans tens, aquest estiu? Ja ens ho diras, eh? L'idioma no importa!
Una abracada!
RT

joygirl said...

Congratulations, Miss Secondary School Graduate! :)