Saturday 4 July 2009

Behind The Clouds - Tags Galore!

Ahhhhhh!! I'm loaded up with tags! That's what happens when you don't do them the moment you're tagged, and so they all pile up. As a matter of fact, I still have a tag I should have done a year and a half ago, though I can't remember what...
Anyway, here are the tags, and if I forget some, please tell me about it! Here we go... breath in...


From Elránia... thanks! =)
How tall are you? 5 feet 3 inches

What is your favorite outdoor thing to do? Take a walk, read on a tree I've previously climbed and watch sunsets/sunrises.

What are your favorite indoor activities? Playing music, scrapbooking, writing, reading, blogging... the list is endless.

What are your favorite books? Redeeming Love, Kip Parvati, Death of a Guru, God's Smuggler, and many more.

What are your favorite movies? I don't have favourite movie, I just enjoy watching them once

If you could live in any era, which era would it be? Right now!

Who are your favorite fictional characters? Goodness, I don't know! I like so many of them.

What are your favorite songs/artists? Again, too many!

Who are your favorite poets? Lord Tennyson =)

What are your favorite mythological creatures? Fairies, talking trees, unicorns. :P

What are your favorite girls names? My own (both), Raelene, Abigail...

What are your favorite boys names? James, Tristan and Nathan

What are your favorite colors? Red and black

What do you often say? Uaska! :D

What fictional character would you love to meet? Woops... how to choose... Edmund, probably.

Who do you tag now? Since all of my bloggie friends have already been most likely tagged, if you haven't been, then imagine me looking at you and saying, I tag *yourname* :D


From Eruanna :D
What is your favorite book? Redeeming Love

If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? Alaska, Australia or anywhere in USA.

If you could go to any fictional place where would you go? I'd go to Peter Pan's Neverland... I don't want to grow up! T.T

Do you love to write or do you just like writing? or do you write at all? I totally love to write!!

What do you want to be when your a grown up? I'd love to travel a lot, study Marine Biology and study Photography.

Favorite animal? Killer whale.

Favorite song? No idea whatsoever!

Do you like school? Yes, I enjoy it a lot.

Are you people person because I'm getting the idea that you are? I'm a people person... I love to be around people!

Do you like to talk? Oh yeah!

Favorite food? Spaghetti with tomato sauce and oregano, or chocolate... :P

Hobbies? Writing, photography, travelling

Favorite Author? Lucy Maud Montgomery :)

Favorite weapon? Either a long sword or a slender bow.

Is this a fun tag or are you getting bored? I'm having fun because I have to think about what they ask, haha! :D I don't always know myself 100%.

Do you like Hannah Montana and all those girly people and movies like High School Musical? Wh-haa-aat?? There is no way.

What are you scared of? Either being first or last in something.

Favorite flower? Rose or sunflower. I also like gladiolus a lot.

Do you always use the same password or do you use different ones? I usually use a different one for each account.

Do you like blogs? Whyever do you ask this question, I have one! :)

What is the expression on your face? Happy, open, I guess...

Are you going to tag anyone? I don't think so, haha!

Color of your eyes? Really dark brown, almost black!

OK, finished the quiz... did you just sigh? Actually, no! :D I have a couple more to do... :P


From Eruanna, as well!
Who is your favorite artist? I don't know... I don't think I have one!

Who is your favorite classical composer? Johann Strauss Jr.

Who is your favorite singer? That's complicated... I have so many that I like!

Do you like to write? Totally!!

What genre? Whatever... :) Real life, adventure, mystery...

What is your favorite picture book? I don't have one...

Favorite book? Redeeming Love, most likely.

Favorite painting? The Accolade!

Do you compose music? I've tried... :P And still do.

Do you write songs? Read the previous answer... ;)

Do you like poetry?
Very muchly!

Do you write poetry?
Yes indeed.

Favorite poet?
Lord Tennyson.


From Hannah (I was going barefoot!)
What is the best summer holiday? I don't have one. ;)

In your opinion, what months are a part of summer? June, July and August.

How hot is too hot? It depends on my mood. =D

What low temp. makes you bummed? I usually enjoy cold!

What is one article of clothing you simply love, but you can only where is the summer? My way long, puffy skirts.

What's your favourite thing to do in the summer? Swimming, going for walks, go on outings on big cities, observe foreigners, suntan, have supper outside in the garden...

Where's your favorite place to be in the summer? In a big, fresh forest full of life.

Favorite scent for sunscreen? I don't need one! :D

What is your swimsuit like? Black with green dribbly twirly bits, but I have to buy this year's still.

You've just gotten home from the beach, you smell like? Like salt... *sigh*


And from Hannah again... (*Blush* I didn't make my bed this morning *blush*)
Starting time: I forgot to look.

Name: MoonShaw

Sisters: 1

Brothers: 3

What are you wearing? My favourite jean skirt and a green blouse.

Favorite number: 3

Favorite drink: Apple juice, real Coke, caffeine included!

Favorite month? May.

Favorite breakfast? Never mind this one.

Love someone so much it made you cry? Of course!

Broken a bone? No, thankfully. :)

Been in a police car? No, but I've been in an ambulance, if it helps. =P

Been on a boat? Yes.

Came close to dying? No, thankfully! :)

Been in a hot tub? Yessss!

Swam in the ocean? Yessss!

Fallen asleep in school? Yes, hahaha, it was hilarious!

Cried when someone dies? Yes.

Fallen off a chair? Yeah. That, too, was hilarious. AND embarrassing!

--------------------Who---------------------
Who did you last yell at? At a guy yesterday who was soaking me with water - and I was dressed! :D

Do you like filling theses out? Yeah, it always makes me think of funny or curious memories or things.

Do you like yourself? I'd say too much... ;P

--------------Today did you---------------
Talk to someone you like? Yes.

Got sick? Nope, thankfully!

Sing? Of course!

-------------------Last person who-----------------
You talked to on the phone with? I think it was Isma.

Made you cry? I don't remember...

Went to the mall with? Chris and Juliet.

Been to Europe? Yes! I live in it :P

Been to Asia? No.

Been to Russia? No.

Been to the Bahamas? No.

Been to Mexico?
No.

Been to Canada?
No.

Been to Africa?
No.

---------------------Final questions--------------------
What are you listening to? It's Amazing, and the air coming in through the blings.

Do you hate someone in your family? Such a question to ask!

What car do you wish to have? Toyota Célica... LOL

Good singer? Let's just say I like my voice.

Indoors or Outdoors? Outdoors. :)

Do you have a job? Yeah, I teach English and Maths

Time finished: 21:46


Hannah...
I had to put my playlist in shuffle and answer the questions with the song that came up. Was very funny!

If someone says "This is okay", you say: Cherish the Love

What would best describe your personality? Vagabundo de Amor (Okay, I don't agree)

What do you like in a guy/girl? Crush (Okaaay... sureeee...!)

What is your life's purpose? Stop & Stare (I stare alright, but I don't stop!!)

What is your motto? I Dare You To Move (now, I like this one... :P)

What do your friends think of you? Pieces (okay, guys, how do I take that?)

What do you think about very often? Please Don't Go (ahem, *choke*, ahem!)

What is 2+2? Cry (I'm starting to, this is so... you know...)

What do you think of your best friend? Faith (VERY appropriate!)

What do you think of a person you like? In my pocket (hahaha! :D)

What is your life story? What Makes You Different (Makes You Beautiful) (OK, I like to be different...)

What do you want to be when you grow up? Beautiful Girl (LOL!!!! Hahahaha! :D)

What do you think when you see a person you like? El Muchacho de los Ojos Tristes (that makes sense... :P)

What do your parents think of you? Por Que Te Vas (Whyever would they think that...?)

What will you dance to at your wedding? Soulmate (now, that makes sense! :D)

What will they play at your funeral? I'm Like a Bird (and I just flew away...?)

What is your hobby/interest? I Want To Be With You (hey, that might be an interesting interest...)

What is your biggest secret? I Want To Stand With You On A Mountain (there we go again... BTW, who is that "you"?)

What do you think of your friends? We Danced (ahem...)

What's the worst thing that could happen? Everything (shakes head, serious face...)

How will you die? A Girl Can Dream (wait, I dream a lot... better stop that right now...)

What's the one thing you regret? Tal Como Eres (now that's enough!!!)

What makes you laugh? Someday We'll Know (depending on what we'll know... it might be true ;])

What makes you cry? Bye Bye Baby (goodbyes make me cry... yeah...)

Will you ever get married? Wouldn't It Be Good (does that mean it's only a dream?¿?¿?)

What scared you the most? First Kiss (this is the last straw!! No way!)

Does anyone like you? Mad World (okay, *sniffs*)

If you could go back in time, what would you change? Snow Patrol (what!! we don't get snow here!)

What hurts right now? Right Here, Right Now (*laughs* This one is good)

What do you most often exclaim? Moving (that makes sense too...)

What did you first say as a baby?
All Good Things (okay, what to say about this one...?)

If you had a pet, what would you name it? Sálvame (NOT!!!)

What is your favourite sight to see? Savage Garden (well, I admit, it might be interesting!!)

What makes you gag? Blue Danube Waltz (well, if one of the dancers trip and fall... it might... ;])

What are you best at? So She Dances (I like this one!!!)

If you wrote a book, what would you call it? Love Changes Everything (nice title!!)

What did you wish for last? Cristofori's Dream (beautiful, really *sniffs*)

What would your superhero name be? You Raise Me Up (well... it'll do, I guess...)

How soon will this be over? Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore (sigh...)

Where are you sitting? Toys Not Ties (that hurts!)

What do you most hate? Only Hope (NOT!!!!!!!!)

What do you most love? Sometimes When It Rains (good answer!!)

What is your secret name? Remember When It Rained (I like it, but what do I have with rain???)

What will you post this post as? Behind The Clouds (no wonder, no one'll like it!!)