Friday 10 July 2009

Promise

While I promise a post about last week (about time) and the pictures I took on my outings, I am leaving you here to enjoy the company of a few shots form this month.

Saint John's celebration... I couldn't get good pictures of fireworks this year because they were ever so boring...

As people would say... we are in crisis...

A scrumplicious delumptious apple-and-pear meriengue my Mummy made for me... =)

I was walking past the piano with my camera in hand, and I thought I could use it right then and there...

This picture, although not very good, is cool. It had started raining two nights ago when I saw the solarium's roof dripping from the open window. So snap! And I didn't use flash.

I was hungry yesterday night... so down I went to get some chocolate and rice crackers. I couldn't resist taking a picture of it! This is my favourite pic in the lot.

It was raining hard this morning as we drove back from Barcelona. I had the camera leaning out from my purse, and the idea popped in my head... the windscreenwhiper and the windscreen.

2 comments:

LocaChica said...

Me gusta esos. Muy bien! Mi favorita es el chocolate. Tengo hambre, y chocolate es muy deliciouso!
Those are neat pics :)
Hehe, just getting a little practice in there.

Anonymous said...

I like the top two pics! And the last one... mmm, it really reminds me of the winter rains we always have where I live. :) I miss the rain! Summer's lovely though. Hope your's is going well! :)