Tuesday 7 July 2009

Musings Of A Bear Of Very Little Brain

Anticipation
Although Eating Honey is a very good thing to do, there is a moment just before you begin to eat it which is better than when you are.

Have A Friendly Day
When you've been walking in the wind for miles, and you suddenly go into somebody's house, and he says, "Hello, Pooh, you're just in time for a little smackerel of something," and you are, then it's what I call a Friendly Day.

Personal Thoughts
When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you sometimes find that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it get out in the open and has other people looking at it.

Control Your Stress Level
To seem quite at ease hum tiddely-pom once or twice in a what-shall-we-do-now kind of way.

A Little Caution
When you go after honey with a balloon, the great thing is not to let the bees know you're coming.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

I LOVE Winnie the Pooh and especially his quotes! My sister has a whole book of them. My very favourite quote is the one about the 'thing which seemed very thingish inside you'. I used to have that written on the top of my blog :)

Marian said...

"To seem quite at ease hum tiddely-pom once or twice in a what-shall-we-do-now kind of way."

great stuff!

Bethany said...

I love Winnie the Pooh!

LocaChica said...

That's too cute :)