Tuesday 10 December 2013

Incongruent House Part 1

Now that the wedding pictures are finished and sent, I have had more time to dedicate to personal projects and obligations. One of these has been getting my external HD Passport in order (I am very picky about everything having its own spot and everything being classified).

When I came to classify all the photography accumulated throughout seven years I found several pictures that just about show what kind of a family we are: a bunch of crazy, chaotic (some soon-to-be) engineers. As the saying runs, a picture is worth a thousand words, so I will leave you to judge for yourself. [grin]

However, as I have lots of pictures, I will post them by parts.

One day I entered my bedroom just to find my rabbit Ninin trying my summer shoes on.
The paper reads "How NOT to fall asleep in the middle of reading a book". 

Making good use of our whiteboard during Saturdays...
Fashionable mandarin...
Elephant mandarin, my Dad's specialty.
Hum... not sure what happened there. He lost his face among the teddy bears.
Leopard socks... my Mum knows my predilection for sock that are out-of-the-normal-ish. 
More to come soon! :D

2 comments:

Marian said...

You've got a fun family! :) Love the socks, too!

Lady Violet said...

I tremble when I think of all the photos you've taken. Please be kind ;)