Monday 16 December 2013

Incongruent House Part 4

...and here's the fourth post of pictures that show how awesome our family life is! Last, but not least.

My Mum enjoys a cuppa before going to bed... or two, or three. I guess she's quite fond of it!
Nina and Rhonda conspiring about something or other... 
My Mum likes to mix my similar socks on purpose. That day I was reading with these socks on and my Dad came to me to tell me something. Instead, he glanced at my socks, then at all the hair clips on my bedpost, picked up two favourite ones and clipped them on my feet. VoilĂ .
Here's Xoc trying to help me out with my History lessons... (you really can't leave your place for more than five minutes!)
Here I found Rhonda and Blackberry misbehaving.
Ninin pretending to be studious with Daniel's jumper on. 
This must be my favourite. WHO leaves a brick of orange juice in the bathroom?!
Well, hopefully you've enjoyed the series and have had a couple of chuckles. Personally, I'm happy that I have these pictures so that I can laugh on my own for a little bit every time I see them. 

2 comments:

Lady Violet said...

Ahem. Looks like Papa has been away for the week!

Dannyboy said...

Love the last one! :D I think someone used orange juice instead of mouthwash :) Good idea! :P