Saturday 14 December 2013

Incongruent House Part 3

My sister made these for New Year's Eve, and afterwards no one wanted to eat them because they were too cute! Poor Pingus.
I think I've already mentioned my predilection for socks... :P
Xoc looking at me very innocently. No, his intentions towards the chocolate biscuits aren't obvious...
One day I found my brother's boat shoes like this. I wonder how he took them off...?
For some reason or other someone placed the glue stick in order to keep the wooden blinds from moving, I suppose! 
I cannot help but laugh every time I see this picture. Very sense! Much intelligent.
Part of my family being goofy after discovering that I was trying to take a picture of just how big the lake was...
One more post to come!

1 comment:

A Joyful Heart said...

The "penguins" your sister made are just too cute!! And the chocolate biscuits looks unique and yummy! Could you share the recipe?