Thursday 12 December 2013

Incongruent House Part 2

As promised, here are several more pictures that show a glimpse of what it is like to live with my family.

This little stowaway hid in my hood for some time before I realized he was there!
One Saturday morning I entered my Mum's bedroom and saw this scene unfold before my eyes on my parents' bed: the valiant Porridge mounting on his elegant steed Xoc confronting the dangerous Iupi.
Just another normal, everyday lunch...
"Colze" means "elbow" in Catalan.  My Mum thought it hilarious to place her elbow on it to show what it meant, just in case someone might miss the meaning. :P
I don't remember when I did this... maybe a couple of years ago when we were studying Analysis for Math. The thing is that it looked so pretty and I had had such fun doing it that I took a picture of it once I finished it. 
One early Autumn day I went out for an afternoon walk. Xoc insisted on coming with me, so I couldn't say "no". What choice does one have when Xoc looks at you with those melting brown eyes?
There are still two more posts coming up, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Lady Violet said...

Fun from the past. Sigh... those were the days. Can't wait to see more :)