Wednesday 5 August 2009

Cat Updates

Finally... some cat pictures! I'm sad to say that the friends that own Nuba and Aluya are coming back tomorrow and they'll drop by to pick them up some time soon... and there will be no more Nuba nor Aluya for me. Oh well, it will be nice to see them again.
[Hear impatient taps on the table] Okay, okay, I'll stop babbling.
Anyway, here you are...

Big, fat Nuba, a couple of days before giving birth.

She is so sweet... this picture is of my very favourites.


And, ta-da! Finally! The two-day-old kittens. Actually, they are five days old today, but this pic was taken on Sunday. As you can see, it's a dreadful picture, but I could do no better due to the place where Nuba had the wonderful ocurrence of having her babies in.
No comment.

So I kept my promise. Six beautiful kittens!

4 comments:

Abigail Hastings said...

SO sweet! Our cat had kittens twice and I miss the little fluff balls. You will have your hands full of kitty mischief soon.

joygirl said...

awww, cute!! :)

Marian said...

How neat!! :) Kittens are so cute. Let us know what names you pick out for them!

CrisVF said...

que guay!! por fin vemos a los gatitos jejejee
ps si k estaban bien escondidos
pero tranki las fotos stan chulas ;)