Wednesday 12 August 2009

Second Announcement

Dear, most loved blog friends,

I am announcing that either tomorrow or Friday I'll be off to Madrid! I'm happy because at last I'll be able to say that I've been on holidays this summer, and on top of everything, on my own! That makes me feel so grown up (because Madrid is quite far away from where we live... like a whole day's drive, say over 600 kilometers).
I'll be going by AVE, which is Alta Velocidad EspaƱola and in English, Spanish High Speed. It's a High Speed Train. It's going to be very exciting. I already went there when I was fourteen, but because I was fourteen I wasn't able to do all the stuff I'll be able to do now at sixteen.
I'll be staying at my friend Andrea's house. We have been friends for over so long, and we hardly see each other. It's been two years since we last saw each other, and so we are both looking much forward to this event!
I'd appreaciate prayers for safety on the trip and I hope we are able to enjoy our time together! It's going to be so much fun. I will most likely be back with tons of pictures and stories, so stay tuned! Although I don't really know how many days I'll be staying there... perhaps a week, maybe more. So I am also going to say bye-bye to computer and online life for a while too! I hope you don't miss me too much.^^
Anyway, that is all the news about Madrid. I'll let you know more when I come back! :D

6 comments:

Hannah Nicole said...

Sounds FUN!!!! :D

Hannah

Marissa Kayann said...

Aw. I'll miss you.
But have a GREAT time!
Last year I flew on a plane by my self to Atlanta, GA to visit a friend for 2 weeks. It was pretty exciting.
Again have a great time!

~Marissa

Marian said...

That's cool! Hope you have a good time. =)

LocaChica said...

Madrid! You are sooo lucky! I'd love, love, love to visit Madrid someday. I'm guessing you already left by now..I'm still praying anyway. Have fun, be safe, and please post about your post when you return :)
Blessings,
Adria

CrisVF said...

QUE BIEEEN!!!!! ^^
VA A ESTAR TOO CHULO
que alegria ehhhh??
^^

joygirl said...

Have a great time!!!! :D