Saturday 29 August 2009

Best Invention Man Has Ever Thought Of

The sales, for sure.
Okay, that was just a title I thought to make this post sound interesting, while it's only a post to say, Hello! I'm back to normal life!
Actually, I went shopping with my friend from Madrid a couple of days ago, and I was able to buy so many clothes at such good prices! Yay for sales! Thus this title.
But yes, I'm back to normal life and house duties and chores. But actually, it's something good because that means I will also be able to read and write and of course, blog. Haha.
I've missed you all so much! Thanks for your prayers and for your happy words! I will soon start to update myself on all your blogs. I'm sure I have plenty of work ahead of me after two weeks of not checking blogs, but I'm looking forward to it! Prepare for loads and loads of comments!
So this was just a short post to announce my safe arrival home and the awesome time I've had. I will soon update you all in a more, let's say, detailed way, about my holidays, and am sure I'll post pictures, though *eeek* I didn't take many because I was always so busy! Whatever.
I have 114 new e-mails to check on, so I'll leave you for now!! Ta-ta!

5 comments:

~Prism~ said...

Welcome back, MoonShaw!!!! Missed your awesome posts!

God Bless,

~Prism~

Unknown said...

Wow lots of e-mails! Glad you are back!

Marian said...

Glad you had a nice trip! =) Sales are great!!

Hannah Marie said...

I've tagged you

joygirl said...

welcome back!!! :D missed all the usual posting while you were gone. :P