Wednesday 12 August 2009

On Catses And Kittisses

So, this is maybe a wee bit late, but it is, after all! This post is for all those who have asked for kitty pictures!
The kittens are growing fast. They already have their eyes open (such beautiful blue eyes!!) and they can hear too. They are eleven days old today.
The pictures aren't entirely good because Nuba had again this wonderful occurence of moving "house", and this time it was a little bit more complicated, but it's still in the porch, so it wasn't as difficult to access as before.

These are the kittens when they were on their second home... the most easy place. They were all the time sleeping, the lazy things. 'Cept for Black Jack!

This is Black Jack Piticli. He's black with little tones of white on his legs. He is the sweetest little kitten in the world, and we are all hoping we can keep him. It all depends on my Papa's decision. He's the most active in the lot and doesn't mind me cuddling him!

Mummy Nuba with her litter. She is the best mummy cat I've ever seen! She tends so well to her babies and is very loving and careful.

This is their current home... not so easy to access but I can, anyway, and Nuba doesn't mind at all. I can't stop saying that they're so sweet!!

Little Black Jack again... with open, blu eyes! So cute! I really like him^^

The lazy lot... Jack is the only one who wasn't sleeping!

This is my favourite pic!! Jack is stretching and has such a sweet look in his face! Aw!!

Ah... Mummy. They keep rubbing againt her. You can see Nuba's paw right besides Jack's head.

Hopefully, they'll be more pictures soon! But I fear that Mr. D. will soon come to pick them up. They're back from USA and I'm afraid our cat-sitting is over. =(

6 comments:

Deborah said...

Awww!!!! They're sooo cute!!!

LocaChica said...

Que bonita! They are adorable!
-Adria

CrisVF said...

weeeee ke chulo cmo molan los gatitos jejeje ^^

The Reluctant Dragon said...

Ahhhh! Now, after learning how to dance the jive, every time I hear the name Jack, I get this jive song, Jack is Back, in my head!

joygirl said...

They're so cute! I love kittens when they're that age. :)

Abigail Hastings said...

Adorable! I love little kitties!