Sunday 7 June 2015

One Year Today


I fall more and more in love with him every day. I catch myself daydreaming about him and wondering when he'll be home again, all the time smiling at space like a silly school girl.

I still try to write poetry about him and what I feel for him, and can't manage it because I can't think of the right words or expressions that would say it properly.

I sigh when I think of sweet memories of moments spent together, chuckle when I remember one of his jokes, and laugh outright when a clumsy, comical occurrence comes to mind.

There is so much stored away in my memory, there is so much overflowing my heart, there is so much that has filled our time together.

And yet, only one year has gone by...

...and it has been the fullest time of my life. 


I wonder what will come next?

1 comment:

Lady Violet said...

In other words you have a lot of slosh in your noggin :-)
Lovely post. Boo hoo. Lovely couple.
Congratulations, sweetie pies. xx