Friday 26 June 2015

Wedding Pictures Pt. 3: Getting Ready (Details)

The one year milestone is definitely behind us. We had a beautiful First Wedding Anniversary in Bulgaria (more to come on this, perhaps...), and my expressions of "I can't believe it!" and catchings of breath are over (or perhaps not so frequent).

However, I still enjoy going over the wedding pictures so much! I enjoy writing these posts because I get to look at them once more and each time I remember a small detail I hadn't noticed before. I love the small details that give meaning to a bigger picture, so these pictures are special to me.

Without further ado...

Hairclips and other things...
The special rose-centered accessory that the ladies who sewed my dress gifted me with.
Watching, waiting...
Tying...
Learning how to tie one's tie...
My lantana outside in the garden... so beautiful!
The rings...
The rings on my father's guitar... (Daniel plays the guitar beautifully)
My grandmother's pearls (which I've wanted to wear on my wedding day ever since I received them) along with
my father's guitar and my sweet Verdi, a life-long friend.
My sister attaching the rings to the cushion...
One of my bridesmaids playing the piano...
My sister checking my brother's tie...
Adding baby's breath to the bridesmaids' hair... *-* What a lovely idea!

Oh, what I'd give to re-live the whole day again... so beautiful, so precious, so unforgettable! ♥

No comments: