Tuesday 5 June 2007

D Day

Last Friday was a wonderful and very blessed day to me. I had in mind to post this post on Saturday, but the computer was always busy, and we went for a little visit during the afternoon, so I didn't have the chance.
The wonderfulness started with a visit to some wonderful friends I love very much. It’s ages since we last saw them ...huh... since last Novembre! They are actually missionaries from United States, and they live here. They are very nice people, and I really like them!
Mummy and I went to visit them.
So we saw them last Friday!! We went there over for the afternoon because we wanted to see them... They had been to USA for six months and they came back here I don’t know when, but not so long ago (maybe a week or two?), and so we haven’t been able to see them... Until last Friday!! Oh, I was so happy to see them!! Mr. W and the two little boys weren’t there, but Mrs. W and the two little girls were, as well as Mrs. W’s brother and their mother... Master F and Mrs. F! ;-)
I was so glad to see the little girls!! I always feel comfortable when I’m with little ones, but especially if these little ones are those two. The older little girl is five (I think), and the youngest little one is two. They are sooooooo cute!! They are delightful!
I was so very glad to see Mrs. W too! She is such a dear... I love her very much! She is very pretty... :·) We had a really nice chat. I hope to see her soon.
So well, we just sat on the living room, and talked (well, really, I listened more than talked. Mummy and Mrs. W and Master F. talked, and casually I would say something, but I really was more interested in the two little ones... ;-] I’m me, you know). But I couldn’t help but just have a nice time with the two little girls, for I’ve arrived to the conclusion that they like me, and the two-year-old continually wanted to sit on my lap, and the five year old would speak to me whispering, telling me her secrets. ;-) When Master F kindly brought a drink of cocoa for me, the two-year-old patiently waited by my side until I had finished and she could again sit on my lap! Aw, they are just too cute! At first they would hide behind Master F’s chair, and peep behind, supposedly shy, but then... Oh, dear, I love them so much!
Then Master F and I took the two little girls down to the park, and while they played we had a nice talk. I had to be down there because Papa had to come and get us and I had to look out for him. So after a while, maybe twenty minutes, of talknig about everything, Papa came and we had to go... ;-( I really hope we can see them again!
Then Papa told me that I could go if I wanted to, to a concert with my sister. Wendy was already there, and they would drop me with her, and I could attend the concert. At first I was undecided, but I finally decided to say yes, and Papa took me with Wendy. I enjoyed the concert so much!!! A group called Zongora, where my flute teacher sings, sang first, and then the big wow of the concert: The OU Touring Choir from Oklahoma!! Wow, they were really amazing!! I really enjoyed the concert inmensly!! They really had a talent. I’m no one to say that, because what I know about music talents isn’t much, but I really liked the way they sang, and that is enough for me! :-) It was very nice that they were from USA, and I talked with the conductor, and he was very nice.
And then, when it finished (it was about ten p.m., or so), my Papa came to pick us up, and we headed home. Then, Papa left again to go and get Bro, and when they came here we had supper, and (what I consider the wonderfulest wow of the whole day)... Well, let it wait for a second. When the biggest wow of the day came, it already was next day... We finished supper at about quarter past twelve a.m. and then I turned the telly on and the DVD also, inserted the DVD and...
YES! You guessed it! FINALLY, after waiting for TWO WEEKS, I was able to watch Anne Frank, The Diary Of A Young Girl!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, I loved that film, I enjoyed every second of it! I really liked it, and some parts are funny, others tense, others frustrating... A REALLY GOOD FILM!! It lasted three hours, from half past twelve to half past three, and I was dead tired when it ended, but oh, dear, it was worth it!!! I really enjoyed last Friday, it was so good to see our friends again, to have a delightful time listening to a concert, and last, but not least,to have a tirying but wonderful time watching the film!
I am really thankful for such a blessed afternoon, evening and night!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Cool! I would love to watch Anne Frank. Again, sounds like you had lotsa fun! ;)
Your letter went out yesterday morning and I'm sooooo sorry it didn't go out sooner! Let me know the day you get it!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hola Gem!! ya he visto blog... y lo tienes muy bien cuidado. Es un buen trabajo, se nota que te gusta escribir. A mi también pero he de encontrar el momento, y sentirme inspirada...
Ya seguiré mirando a ver que entradas introduces.

Hasta pronto, guapa!!

Noemí