Wednesday 6 June 2007

Wendy's Pal

NO arguing. My sister is the best sister in the world, whatever my friends might say.
When my Uncle & Co. came here, as you know, they bought with them the Big Bag... Full of yummy sweets and other delicious stuff. And one of them is called "Love Hearts", which are little round sweets with a heart in them and an incription on them, like "My Baby", "Be Mine", etcetera.
Yesterday, while I was practising my flute, withoutmy noticing it, my WUNNERFUL SISTER placed on my desk one of those little sweets, and when I saw it... Oh, I just didn't know what to think! It was a yellow heart, with "My Pal" written in it.
NO arguing. My sister is the best sister in the world, whatever my friends might say.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok. I'd just like to hear what your friends say.

Anonymous said...

They better not say anything at all, because I'll teach them a lesson! ;)

Anonymous said...

Haha, cool post Gem! ;)
By the way, did you always have your comments come up in a box? I think you did, but I can't remember.

Anonymous said...

Why, do your friends know wendy so well that they'd have something to say??

Smirk..... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Nope, but my friends might have sister which they THINK that are the best, sooooooooo... ;)
I don't mean to offend anyone, I'm just teasing (this to anyone who looks at the comments)

Anonymous said...

O Smirker,

Thy impudence, behold, is past human knowledge, and thy insults, behold, fall as soft pearly rain upon the umbrella of mine indifference.

Hah!

Anonymous said...

huh?

Anonymous said...

Never mind. My sister is trying to say that Anonymous is cheeky but that she doesn't take any notice of it. ;-)
Right, LSEP?