Monday 11 June 2007

Roses And Flowers

I reckon flowers in general are rather difficult to cut out... ;) I'm not going to talk about gardening this time, though! I'm talking about scrapbooking.
Do you like scrapbooking? I love it! I've always liked to work with my hands, in drawing, sketching, painting, sewing, modelling, cutting and all other lots of things, and scrapbooking is one of my favourites.
Just some minutes ago Mummy called me at the bottom of the stairs, and told me she had something for me. I went down, and now I just got six old magazines about gardening, and while I looked at them I was very happy. There are HUNDREDS of flowers, and diffrent kinds of plants, and even a butterfly or two... but what made me most happy is that there is one fat magazine totally about roses. My favourite flower is the dark red rose, and I like roses in general very much. So I'll be able now to fill my scrapbook with roses and more roses!
But as I told you before, photographed flowers are difficult to cut out... but I like difficult challenges, if I may call it this way... ;) *Giggles* It already has many eagles, for eagles are one of the animals I like most, and I found a magazine talking about eagles, even though my favourite animal is the killer whale, and my scrapbook is also packed with nice mountains and views, and stuff I can take out of any kind of magazines. There are also postcards, and you know, the kind of things you put on a scrapbook.
If we get a new computer, I'll post a few photos of it, especially my favourite page of the whole scrapbook. It's a page where I stuck a very high cliff. I had cut out the cliff, I mean, I cut out all the sky, and there is only the cliff, if you know what I mean. And then, by it I stuck a huge eagle. It looks like the eagle is flying over the cliff, but the cliff is so small and the eagle so big, that I found it rather funny. I'll show it to you as soon as I can.
And now, I will be able to decorate it with any kind of flowers, and I'll have a great time!! I can't wait until I have a little free time. ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gem! You have a lovely blog! I love roses too! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Gem,
You like scrapbooking? Oh, neat! My Mom and I both really enjoy scrapbooking.
And I too love roses and hope you get to post pictures real soon.
Love,
Dunonima
(if you got my letter you'll know what I mean :D)

Anonymous said...

Aw, okay! I'm really impatient to get your letter... All you say is "when you get my letter you'll see or this and that..." You're must write real interesting letters! ;)
Oh, thank you SO much, JoyGirl!!! Nice to know that my blog is actually liked... ;)

Anonymous said...

Yes, well I hope so...

;)

I always thought they were pretty interesting, but...