Friday 8 June 2007

Big, Great News

Wonderful! God is so good!!
Mummy has her plaster out...! She is free! ;) This morning she went to the hospital, and my prayers were answered! I'm so glad for Mummy... she was getting very bored! ;) I have been praying very hard for her all morning, and not anly today... We weren't sure it would be healed, because, 1st, foot bones are quite difficult to heal, for what I've heard, and 2nd, she couldn't have calcium.
So we were quite doubtful about it, but kept our faith in the Lord... and He granted our wishes! I am so glad! You can't figure how glad I am!!
Thank you very much for those who've been praying. I know many people have, and I have to tell you I am really very thankful.
And she'll be able to come to my concert!!!!!!! :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, wonderful! I have been praying for her. I'm so glad it's off! I know how it feels, too, because I had a broken arm before - twice ;(

Anonymous said...

Very, very glad to hear Mama is fine now. I am sure she is much relieved, to be able to walk freely now. Lots of love to her, you and the family.

Anonymous said...

How awful, Dustynne!!! Twice... I've never had a broken bone, and hope to keep it this way!! What happened?
Aw, thank you very much, Uncle! She is very much relieved indeed! :D

Anonymous said...

Oh, I was being all-too-careless running with my collie/shepherd...
it was over four years ago. I hope it never happens again!!

Anonymous said...

Both times it happened that way! It took me so long before I was able to ever forgive myself...

Anonymous said...

Dear me! Both times the same! How did you do that?
But gradually, when you grow up you leave behind all your caresness... I know what I'm talking about, for I am the most careless person I know!! ;)