Tuesday 12 June 2007

Whatever

I beg your pardon, but this title is the best I could write, for this post is rather ...ahem... about everything.
I've just updated my profile, and I've added "Jellybeans" on my interests. Well, I LOVE jellybeans! My brother just did something on Math where he had to use jellybeans (what does a jellybean got to do with Math, you might ask yourself, but I answer, more than I thought! :]), and he had a BIG bag FULL and PACKED with jellybeans, so he came to me and what d’ya think he told me. “Come on, get a big handful and eat it all.” So I did, and began eating. Ten minutes late he came back, and said the same. And I did it again. And right now he’s offered me more, and I had to answer “Wait for me to finish the ones I already have!” ;) Right now, after eating like six or seven, I have by my side a handful of... fifteen jellybeans, six orange ones, two white ones, a green one, four yellow ones, a lilac one, and a red one. And I’m having a great time sucking them. ;)
Another matter I wanted to write is about apricots... apricots are also mentioned in my profile, but I wrote that AGES ago, for I like apricots since we came to live here. We have two apricot trees. And yesterday my brother came in with the first apricot of the season!! It was ripe, and it smelled like... like an apricot! But have you ever smelled a ripe apricot at its just time? It’s the most delicious smell of June
I love to smell ripe apricots... they have such a smell!!! Aw, that’s another feeling I can’t express... every time I think of apricots, I think in a delicious smell, a soft and smooth skin, a yellow-orange colour with a slight pink colour in one side, a big and tasty bite, and delicious juice falling down your cheeck... Ahhhhhh, I can alredy smell it without being under our huge apricot tree!! I’m soooooo impatient for all the apricots to get ripe!!!! You can’t guess how do I like apricots!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiiiiii!

Anonymous said...

Good grief...! you are making my hunger come out as a monster!!!! :-D

Anonymous said...

Black jellybeans for me, pleeze! WOW

Anonymous said...

Haha, I'm afraid that first, can't send jellybeans or apricots by e-mail, and seond, I haven't foun —so far— a black jellybean... Sorry!

Anonymous said...

Black jellybeans are not found around, girly, you buy them! So buy many, and pass them on!

Anonymous said...

WHAT!! NO BLACK JELLY-BEANS IN ALL THE HANDFULLS YOU TOOK?????

What a tragedy. I wish they sold bags of black jelly-beans.

Anonymous said...

Yeah. And who would take the job of picking them out just for you?

EHH?!

Some emerging economy could be fooled into it, but not for long, because they are to be the masters of the world in a few years, and then you will be invited to spend the rest of your life choosing black jellybeans for little Chinese or Indian children. Nice, heh?

That's how it goes…

By the way… I wouldn't mind a little comment in my own blog once in a while… I don't even have this annoying word verification thingy, what else can you ask for? :'(