Thursday 3 May 2007

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

There are only TWENTY-FOUR hours left for my REAL birthday right now, at twenty past ten p.m.!!!!!!! You just can't think how exited I am! During this past week mystery has hung over me, and at today's lunch Mama announced that some days ago a parcel’s arrived for me... AND THAT WAS ALL!!! She wouldn’t tell me from who it was, when did they actually get it, and dear me, they kept it secret until today!
This afternoon we've also gone to the shopping centre, and they sent me to the clothes apartment while they bought my presents. I normally like looking at the clothes, but, between my impatience and that had time to look at all the clothes twice, I got quite bored. So when finally told me that I was free to go wherever I wanted, I was so relieved!
We also found very pretty shoes Mummy is maybe going to buy me. I needed some, and those are perfect for summer! They are very neat and pretty...
And well, right now, I just can't wait, I'm soooooooooooooo impatient!! Maybe... Well, I don't know. All is a secret!!

No comments: