Wednesday 30 May 2007

They Are Gone...

...but they'll come back! Our Uncle and Auntie and Cousin left today at about six a.m., and I was in bed by then, so I didn't get to say good-bye, but we had a nice time together yesterday after supper...
Oh, I forgot telling you! Auntie and Uncle bought a little present for each of us from England! Oh, I was so exited... as well as the Big Bag, as I call all the yummy food presents! We do have wonderful uncles... It's so nice that God gave me such loving and wonderful relatives... They are a HUGE blessing!
Well, I might as well tell you WHAT on earth was my present... Oh, I really like it! I like these kind of things... Well, they gave me a necklace and a bracelete, made of silver metal with tiny blue beads, and I tell you, these little things please me very much. I like to have nice braceletes on my wrist, ad a neckalce on my neck, and I like to adorn myself moderately.
Yesterday I talked with one of the older Cousins in England! She is a very nice girl, and I love her very much. We haven't seen each other for... well, I don't know for how long! Maybe three years??
And I talked a little with her, for I had to go to bed, but it was really nice to hear her!! And, as I said before, this morning they left before I woke up, and well... They're gone!
But Auntie invited me to spend some days next summer with them. I am praying really hard to be able to, and they said they would come if possible, and this time with all the cousins!! I'm so exited, I can't wait!! I really love them, very much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a beautiful present! I don't care for lots of jewlery, but pretty, simple, silver necklaces and bracelets suit me perfectly!
I would love to have you link to me! I added a link to yours on my links page, too!
Blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

Wow...sounds like you had lotsa fun, Gem ;)

Anonymous said...

Yes, Bryant, like you, complicated jewlery isn't made for me. I like little, but nice, things. Thanks a lot for the link!
You bet we had lots of fun, Dustynne! A big LOT of fun! ;)