Tuesday 22 May 2007

I Got Them! I Got Them!

I’ve been wanting to post this post for a looooooong time… well, to be precise, five days. But in a way, that’s a lot of time to wait to tell you this so important news… I ALREADY HAVE MY BEST FRIEND’S PRESENTS!! I got them last Thursday, and I wanted to post a post on Friday, but I didn’t get time, and also, on Saturday… either! Sundays are computer-free days, and yesterday I was too busy also. And now… FINALLY!
Okay, I’ll tell you what they are.
That evening I was under pressure… :P You see, I had to do supper, and then my Papa arrived with the shopping and the post… And my presents!! It was a medium sized parcel, wrapped in brown paper. And… *sigh of exasperation* I HAD TO WAIT UNTILL I HAD FINISHED SUPPER TO OPEN THEM!!! You see why I was under pressure? Anyway, it was a wonder that I managed not to poison the food while I was cooking it, for I was thinking all the time about the presents, not caring if what I was adding to the soup was salt or pepper… ;-) And so I finally finished, and was able to open the presents!!
I quikly went to the living-room where Jan the Teddy Bear was guardin the parcel, and I quickly tore the brown paper. Inside was a box, a very pretty box, by the way, with peaches (or pears??) and leaves printed sll over it, and when I opened it… Wonders! I found four presents carefully wrapped and protected in rose wrapping paper (beutiful paper!), and a card! So first I read the card… Jey is just too cute! She made it herself. And then I opened the first present… An adress book! I had been wanting one for ages, and was planning to buy one, and then… surprise!!
The next present was in a flat red box, and wrapped carefully in it, was… A wonderful key-ring with my name!! My, I must have I don’t know how many key-rings! I collect them, you know. That was a very pretty gift. J
Then the next present I opened was a beautiful china doll dressed in green, named Queen Emmerald May (I named this way, but it really is dressed in green because she is a May china doll, and May’s stone is the emmerald). I was really very happy to get Emmerald. With two EMMS!
When I was about to open the fourth present, I smelled it first. Mama laughs at me because I have this habbit of smelling everything. I guide myself by the smell… ;-) Anyway, you just can’t guess how deliceous it smelled! I quickly opened it, and oh, Wonders again!! A cherry candle! I love smelly candles, when I light them they leave such a deliceous arome in our bedroom… But I don’t think I’ll use this one, it’s too nice and I don’t want to finish it.
A funny thing about me is, my favourite drink is apple juice, but my favourite fruit is cherry. How can you figure this out?? :S
I phoned Jey that evening to say thank you and chat for a while, and if you hand’t noticed yet, I am very happy to have friends, and I love Jey!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well...there is no such thing as cherry juice (as far as I know ;) and apples and apple juice do taste somewhat different...so...am I making any sense here? ;)
By the way, sounds like you had a great birth-week! (or something like that ;)

Anonymous said...

Well, in that I have to agree. Apples and apple juice do have a diffrent taste... ;-)
But there is a thing we buy when we go to France that's like a syrup and you dilute it in water, and I think there is cherry taste between them. Anyway, but it's not juice.