Tuesday 29 May 2007

They Are Here Again...

Great, goodie!! Just guess what! Our Uncle and Auntie and Cousin from England are here!

Two months ago our Uncle came to visit us alone after attending some conferences or meetings, and he came to spend the weekend! We had a great time, and when he left he told us that next time he would come with Auntie and possibly all the Cousins.
So last Sunday they arrived, but only with the younger cousin. the twol oldre ones had to stay home because they had important exams ahead.
And I am very happy they are here. We went to the beach and we went on the sand, and wet our feet. We even plannned to take our swimming costumes with us next time we went, but it was too windy.
My little brother found a lost dinosaur, and I built a sand-car for it... And I found a big tinker-bell. I love tinker-bells! It has like a snap, so I can just hang it on my skirt, and when I walk it sounds just so merrily, dring-dring!
Yesterday we went to visit a very old walled city which was very pretty. Uncle, Auntie, Cousin, Al and I went, for there were only five seats in Uncle's car. It was a beautiful day, but soooooooo windy!!! You walked, and you just COULDN'T walk, because the wind was to strong.
Today they are in Barcelona, they are going to have supper here, and they are going away afterwards.
It has been lots of fun, because Cousin slept with Wendy and I in our bedroom, and we talked and had a nice time before going to bed.
They brought with them a HUGE bag of sweeties from England, and lots of other yummy stuff that we can't get over here, and we are oging to have a great time until they are finished!!
Also, we joked a lot with uncle. He is a very jolly man, and lots of fun to be with! ;-)
Auntie is very cuddly, and she enjoys hugs as much as I do (THAT is a LOT!!!)!
I'll tell you more about it later. I am having a great time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yummy... if that bag of goodies is Basset's Allsorts, Wine Gums or Toffee, let me know and I'll come pay you a visit before they're all gone.